What is included in the cost of your holiday home rental?
- Your FAQ’s
- How can you book your holiday home?
- What is included in the cost of your holiday home rental?
- How and when can I pay for my holiday home?
- Can I take my dog on holiday with me?
- When will I receive my booking confirmation?
- Can I make changes to my booking?
- When will I receive directions to my holiday home?
- Arrival and departure
The majority of our holiday homes do include bed linen, towels, kitchen linen, electricity, gas and/or oil. However, please do check each individual holiday home description to find out exactly what is included in your chosen holiday home as they all differ slightly. You shall find this information towards the middle of the holiday home description under the heading ‘What’s included’.